Since 2009, over 12 years
Make relocation to Luxembourg as smooth as possible!
We want to help your employee and their family feel at ease when arriving in their new home and help them to settle down quickly and efficiently in their new environment.
We offer a complete package of immigration, relocation and real estate services for Non-European and European citizens with existing Luxembourg-based work contracts.
3 steps to satisfy you and your employee
- Start to engage with your employee even during their hiring process.
- Identify the best solution for your employee and family when planning their travels to Luxembourg.
- Assist in the continuity of the journey your employee wants to move to Luxembourg from one place to another, relocate home, or accept a new challenge in a new country.
Our services before the move
We book hotels, reserve a rental car, send a list of documents needed for registration and give support in all questions related to the moving, visa application, and timing.
Move assistance and Furnishing
We can help by furnishing your employee’s home.
(buying, renting, delivering and assembling)
We pick up your employee and bring them back to their place of choice.
We provide them with all information about the real estate market, social security, schools, life and customs in their designated living area. A Luxembourg Guide will be at your disposal Full day (including lunch) or half-day tour.
Getting started in Luxembourg
We provide the arriving employee with all essential needs they tell us upon arrival in Luxembourg; no worries about opening hours!
Meet and greet
Upon arrival, we pick up your employee, provide essential information packages, and bring them to the hotel or other temporary accommodation.
We will accompany the employee on their first working day from home to work.
After receipt of the fulfilled house request form, we try to match the requirements by:
- Providing a welcome package (maps, practical info, guides…)
- Visiting 8 to 10 residences, selected as per requested criteria.
- Negotiating and checking the lease contract for your employee.
- House inspection.
- Setting up insurance.
- Familiarizing your employee with all commune related issues, schools, garbage, public transport, etc
- Getting electricity, water, gas, telephone, internet, TV installed. . . .
OUR HELPDESK IS THERE FOR YOUR EMPLOYEE WITH ANY PROBLEM.
We try to answer all questions related to their daily life in Luxembourg. Our multilingual, friendly, and highly professional helpdesk team is there to support you.
You can reach us via phone at: +352 270 485 00
For the quickest response times email us directly